The IMPACT of CHOICE
EF Choice and Associates, utilizes the Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology, developed by Dr. Marshal Goldsmith, the #1 executive coach in the world. Stakeholder Centered Coaching is designed for successful executives and high potentials. The process leverages the psychology of successful people assuming a high level of self-determination and learning agility to move rapidly from awareness to acceptance, through to strategic actions. Through this and other behavioral evaluative techniques, we help executives increase efficiency across the whole organizational framework.
7 Step Coaching Model
Step 1 – Establish coaching agreement.
Step 2 – Determine key stakeholders.
Step 3 – Collect assessment data and feedback.
Step 4 – Identify coaching objectives.
Step 5 – Implement measurable action plan.
Step 6 – Provide progressive review and feedback.
Step 7 – Deliver post-coaching follow up.
Executive Coaching Service Offerings
By media |
Coaching for Success
- Discover clarify and align client objectives
- Encourage and facilitate client discovery
- Facilitate solutions and strategies
- Modify behavioral change by fostering personal and professional accountability
- Discover competitive advantages where senior leaders actively contribute to the overall success of their organizational framework
- Explore strategies and techniques to increase revenue performance and improve operations initiatives
- Master and apply the 16 Point Behavioral Coaching Model
- Eliminate and reduce turnover rates for top talent
- Avoid loss of productivity
- Acknowledge current state and develop desired future state
- Avoid the high cost of failure
- Identify and address performance gaps
- Identify and implement strategies for achieving desired outcomes
Performance and Intervention Coaching
- Implement practical strategies and techniques to manage return on investment(ROI)
- Assess (ROI) of key talent
- Challenge leaders to be accountable for their behaviors and impact on those they lead
- Intinsify primary focus on accountability and behavioral change
“Stakeholder Centered Coaching is a formula for measurable change. Neither the person being coached, nor the coach determines improvement. Rather the degree of improvement is determined by the stakeholders/raters of the leader over the course of the coaching engagement.”
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith PhD
Frequently Asked Questions
ADDITIONAL COACHING SERVICE OFFERINGS
Taking senior leader’s performance to the next level...behind the scenes.
“I have been honored to have Eugene Frazier as an Executive Coach. It is gratifying to have someone in my corner who sees me as a whole person and can coach me on every aspect of my leadership, business, personal and spiritual life in its entirety, knowing that my performance and happiness involves all of these components. His acumen in the subject-matter of Diversity and Inclusion is also a critical component of his ability to coach since the issues I face as a professional in this arena are complex and ever-evolving. Eugene is most succinctly described as an "empath" -- someone who can also see the issues that are unspoken -- the proverbial "rests" between the "notes" of the music.”
- Denise Pirrotti Hummel - CEO, Lead Inclusively, Inc., EY Principal (Alum), World's Leader of Diversity & Inclusion for Marshall Goldsmith MG100s
Mr. Eugene Frazier is an absolutely outstanding executive leadership coach. He is effective in helping individuals to obtain positive outcomes. He is well-known and highly respected in the coaching arena. His human resource and business background coupled with his experience in academia in the health affairs arena, positions him as a versatile coach who can deal with multiple situations. His interaction with me as a coach has been extremely successful. I have benefitted from his intellect, wisdom and coaching. I have also observed his effectiveness as a coach with others in leadership positions. He is a creative visionary and an individual of integrity who sincerely cares about others. Lisa Cain, Ph.D.”“Mr. Eugene Frazier is an absolutely outstanding executive leadership coach. He is effective in helping individuals to obtain positive outcomes. He is well-known and highly respected in the coaching arena. His human resource and business background coupled with his experience in academia in the health affairs arena, positions him as a versatile coach who can deal with multiple situations. His interaction with me as a coach has been extremely successful. I have benefitted from his intellect, wisdom and coaching. I have also observed his effectiveness as a coach with others in leadership positions. He is a creative visionary and an individual of integrity who sincerely cares about others. Lisa Cain, Ph.D.
- Lisa Cain, Ph.D., SCC - Associate Dean for Professional Development and Faculty Affairs & Professor; Executive Leadership Coach
I have known and worked with Eugene for several years. His strategic organizational planning skills and insight into people is exemplary. Eugene has assisted me in tackling numerous organizational issues, offering practical solutions incorporating the realities of operating in a political and complex corporate environment. He would be the first person to come to mind whether planning a business start-up or searching for an organizational problem solver to address an ongoing business challenge.”
Tom Tucker - Senior Director, Project Management (Tech), Molecular Imaging at Siemens Medical Solutions USA
EXECUTIVE COACHING ARTICLES
All techniques and/or strategies are designed to establish a dynamic balance between executive coaching and leadership development. The top twelve (12) critical success factors for Coaching:
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Ready to get started? Contact us today for a free quote!
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the 2nd best time is today...
Not quite sure yet?
Why not read some of our testimonials and case studies. We would love to work with you!